Jun 27, 2009

MJ's gone

A lot of people are talking about the news now, I believe- even my husband yang xdengar muzik tu..

I was shocked when I heard the news on MHI. I remembered the first time I saw MJ on TV was when I was in Grade 2, masa belajar kat SRK Convent Infant Jesus(1) Melaka. Masa tu kalau xsilap xde kelas or cikgu xdatang or something, so kami dibawa ke bilik tv, and tgk MTV ranking. Terpegun tgk MJ singing Beat It and Billy Jean.

Later I bought his album yang ada lagu Man in the Mirror. I would read the lyrics all over again, sing along over and over again..and I think that contributed to my English (yg tak seberapa ni).

Every now and then I would follow his updates, tapi sedih juga rasanya bila his life ended like this.

I guess legendaries end this way most of the time...

Takpelah, life goes on..kita ni pulak macam mana agaknya...

No comments:

My Cat's Video