Aug 14, 2009

To go or not to go..

An e-mail came from Japan yesterday saying,


"Dear md yusof shazlinda,
I will take you, md yusof shazlinda, as a Ph.D. candidate of Graduate School of Technology Management, XXXX University starting in the spring semester of 2010 with a condition that you will take the entrance examination held on Feb. 13, 2010 in Japan."


I am half-way through my PhD application!
It is unlikely that I would not pass the entrance exams if the prof has already agreed to accept me to be my supervisor -- well, that is what he said..


But, the question is, am I prepared to do a longer journey than my MBA away from my family-again?


Lubang sudah dikorek, nak masuk atau tidak aje...


Oh well, Istikharah is always the best way to solve. But for now, I do not have another choice yet to do that!


Time will tell, and for the time being, I want to enjoy a Japanese lunch today with Prof Miki Toshio from Sapporo Gakuin Univ who is in UKM on a sabbatical leave.


Nak pegi kemas-kemas kereta sikit...

2 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

hi, just found ur blog while bloghopping. if u miss japan (as u've mention in ur previous entry), then i think you should go ;)

Shaz said...

Hi yatie,

Thanks for visiting. I wish it is as easy as that...

My Cat's Video